Right now, strengthening the immune system is a top priority for many people around the world. Our immune system is our body’s defense against foreign invaders. A healthy immune system prevents us from getting sick. It allows us to fight off infections quickly, shortening the time we are sick or reducing its severity. That is why maintaining a strong immune system is important.
What is an Immunity IV Drip ?
Immunity boosting IV drips are an innovative way to deliver vitamins directly into the bloodstream. It is becoming clear that large amounts of vitamin C and zinc are needed by the immune system to fight off illness. Oral supplements are not able to deliver the full amount of vitamins due to absorption in the gut. Receiving these vitamins through an IV drip avoids the digestion process allowing these essential vitamins to be delivered to the cells that need them.
An immunity IV drip delivers a high dose of vitamin C and zinc through an IV, the same way you would receive medications in a hospital or doctor’s office. Receiving an IV drip allows your body to get the maximum absorption of these vitamins, which helps to build your natural defense system.
Receiving immunity IV drips have been popular among celebrities and health conscious people who have experienced the benefits. In addition to reducing illness, devotees also report recovering from jetlag quicker, increasing energy and even better skin from immunity boosting IV drips.
A single treatment can last for up to 3-4 weeks in an otherwise healthy individual. Depending on current health status or schedule, some people benefit from receiving treatments every two weeks in order to maintain a healthy immune system.
What Causes a Weak Immune System?
There are several factors that can lead to a weak immune body system and this can easily be noticed by how frequently you get sick or are not feeling completely well. Some of the causes of weak immune systems are:
- Poor Nutrition
- Lack of sleep
- Chronic Stress
- Autoimmune Disorders such as celiac disease, multiple sclerosis and so on.
How Immunity IV Drips Strengthen the Immune System?
It is the mixture of vitamins and hydration that allows immunity boosting IV drips to strengthen the body’s natural defense system. Each ingredient plays a central role in building a strong immune system.
- Vitamin C (2,500 mg) – This vitamin has numerous benefits to the body including helping it recover faster from infectious viruses. There are several clinical studies that have been conducted to further signify the importance of this nutrient. There is currently a clinical study investigating how vitamin C infusion can help in the treatment of the COVID-19 patients.
- Zinc (3 mg) – This nutrient plays an important role in T-cells. These immune cells act as a defender that recognize invaders and quickly multiply to fight off any intruder that could potentially cause an infection. A lack of zinc in the body means that these T-cells are unable to do their job effectively.
- Saline solution (1 liter) – Immunity IV drips contain saline which is a mixture of sodium chloride and water. This mixture helps the body to stay hydrated and aids in evenly distributing vitamins.
Men's Vitality Center now offers Immunity IV Drip treatments to help our Phoenix community stay healthy! Come visit us today in our Scottsdale, Tempe, Glendale, Phoenix, Avondale, or Mesa, Arizona office for your immunity IV drip. Check out our special pricing HERE.
Schedule Your Appointment
Fill out an appointment request to have one of our team members reach out to you or CALL(480) 534-5846 to set up your appointment today.
- FILTER BY CATEGORY
- Internal Medicine & Primary Care
- Medical Weight Loss
- Suboxone Treatment
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy
Find a Men's Vitality Center Near You
We pride ourselves on being a comprehensive Internal Medicine practice that specializes in Male Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT), Adult Internal Medicine, and Opiate Addiction Treament near you.
6 Locations Valley-Wide to Best Serve You. Select a Clinic Below for Location Details & Google Reviews